— Yes, I’m a middle aged man and I’m proudly still playing with toys! —
I graduated from Art Center College of Design back in 1995 and have been working in
entertainment ever since. Although my degree is in Product Design, I’ve been fortunate
enough to work not only in toys, but also in video games, t.v. animation, film
and even theme park design.
My diversified experience brings fresh thinking and innovation to your project.
My responsibilities have included:
– Leading brainstorming meetings and ideation
– Producing concept design sketches and renderings
– Building and testing of rough study models
– Presentation of concepts and models
– Generating control drawings and technical illustrations
– Directing overseas engineering and manufacturing
– Coordinating design with marketing, packaging, licensor teams
-Management of Junior Designers
-Creating finished packaging illustrations
Here’s a short list of some of the companies I’ve worked with below.